The details for the next events will be shown below and sessions will run as full or half days. Content details will be added, taking feedback from schools to make sure the support is the most helpful for developing your strategy and building wellbeing into your school culture.
If you have any specific topics that you would like to see covered then please do send an e-mail to email@example.com. These are your sessions and we want to make sure they really meet the specific needs you have, as well as more generally tackling the topics we know are important.
The last events for the current academic year have been completed.
Events in the Current Academic Year
These have covered a range of topics including:
- What is wellbeing (including the major causes of workplace stress
- Measuring wellbeing – including using a recognised questionnaire
- Setting wellbeing goals
- Managing Workload
- Coaching for Wellbeing
- Managing Change
- Building Resilience
- Mindset Mastery
- Student resources – resilience, growth mindset and coaching skills
- Leadership competencies that cause and reduce stress
- Wellbeing next steps (including one on one sessions)
- Building energy and coping strategies
- Implementing coaching across your school
Slides, workbooks and resources are available in the members area.
Some schools have also asked if we are able to offer specific support to them within their school, and while there may be an additional cost, if this is something that you feel may bring benefits for you, then please ask. You can get in touch here.
You can also schedule a call to discuss any aspects of your work on staff wellbeing, including carrying out your questionnaire or reviewing the results (all included as part of the support to you).